We had to make the tough decision to follow the NSBSD closure for next week. With travel over spring break and the true uncertainty of what happening, we simply can’t risk the safety of our children, staff, and families. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this causes and have every intent of being open March 23. If that becomes a decision out of our control, we will share the information as soon as we receive it. Current families check your email and Facebook as we are planning to put together some help in distance learning ideas over this coming week.